Thursday, January 20, 2005

Last night's snow was light and fluffy, making this morning's walk beautiful. Sophie went beserk--running and pouncing in it. The hike was breathtaking, but with tomorrow's weather expected to be below zero as far as windchill is concerned, I may not have the stamina to deal with two woods walks.

I'm not sure, but later next week may open up some leisure for me, giving me the time to do some real blogging.

Ron McLarty's novel Memory of Running is getting so much hype that I should be ashamed of myself for mentioning him, but if you haven't heard the story of how he went to a therapist to stop writing novels, you might want to check this article out.

Have you ever noticed that the blue of a January sky is unique?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What IF ... Find me a florida roofers Today.. If you are having problems with your roof. Look no more.. Visit us at http://roofer4u.com and get the information aboutflorida roofers.. If you cant find what you need go to http;/contractorr.com ..

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home