Friday, January 14, 2005

If you're interested in small press, alternative press, and the indie-world, I'm sure you'll enjoy New Pages, a media website that's full of links to literary magazines (both print and online), alternative magazines and newsweeklies, book reviews, and links to other resources (including literary blogs). I especially enjoy the NewPages' blog, maintained by editor Casey Hill. I invited Casey to drop by for a visit, and he has now listed "Musings" on NewPages' list of lit blogs. In his email, he suggested that I announce to my readers that he's looking for reviewers. Although he says there's no payment available, there are plenty of books and literary magazines for those who are interested. What a terrific way to get started as a reviewer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home