Saturday, December 13, 2003




Vote for Best Book of the Year!

At idle moments, I'm finding that I'm sorting through the books I've read this year, in preparation for selecting my Best Read of 2003. I'm inviting all readers to submit their faves in one, two, or in all of the following categories:

Best Book (all categories)

Best Book Published in 2003

Best Novel

Best Book of Nonfiction (excluding Memoir)

Best Memoir

Best Technology Book

Best Books-Oriented Blog

Please vote!

Please note: For all the categories except one, the books you select do not necessarily have to have been published in 2003, just books that you read in 2003.

For now, submit your titles in the "Comments." Thanks! Best books will be announced the first week of January 2004. Deadline for submissions: December 31, at 11:59 p.m.

As for me, I'd like to see how many books I can read between now and the end of the year. No Angel by Penny Vicenzi (see December 11 entry) weighs in at around 640 pages, so I'm not sure how I'll fare. I intended to read Three Junes this year, but haven't done so yet. Maybe there's a chance I will. I suppose a bout with the flu would insure that I would--banish that thought! How dare I tempt the Fates like that! I didn't mean it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home