Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm yearning for a good mystery or thriller with plenty of atmosphere, published within the past year. If you know of one, please leave a comment.

Suffering from hypographia, not that I have pencil to paper every minute. Or do I mean hypergraphia? Hmmmm... The condition I speak of is one in which I feel compelled to write every waking minute. When I am writing, I am crazy because it's not going well, and when I'm not writing, I'm angst-ridden because I wish I were writing. Sigh. This has been the case since Monday, and I'm really tired of it. Hypergraphia, if indeed that is the affliction, was discussed at length in The Midnight Disease: The Drive to Write, Writer's Block, and the Creative Brain by Alice Flaherty, a book I have blogged about before and recommend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home