Monday, February 14, 2005

I must make a confession that I have been studying a book that I never would have picked up a month ago. I say study because I've been pouring over it and am finding it helpful and fun as I start to reclarify my goals. Do I dare to say I'm reading (okay, you can choke now) The Success Principles by Jack Canfield? (Yes, that Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame.) No, I couldn't possibly post the inane book jacket, especially because you'll never beat a path to my door again if I do.

I found this book when I was searching for Small Business Marketing for Dummies online. I put on hold a bunch of marketing books (trying to get Ken's new business off the ground) and added The Success Principles for the hell of it. An hour later, I cancelled the hold, but, by some quirk of fate, the librarian placed it in my hands anyway.

And worst of all, I hate to admit to myself that I really love it. It's written by an egomaniac, but his exercises and ideas are finally moving me through the morass I've been in these last months. I had been feeling that because we need for me to earn a lot more money, I can't do what I most want to do with my life. But I know now I just can't live that way. And I'm off!

Don't worry, the Jack Canfield stage will be short-lived, and I'll never mention him ever again. But if you're a goal-oriented person (which I am), and you've steered yourself way off course, as a last resort you might want to take a peek sometime when you've got nothing better to do.

11 Comments:

Blogger Karen Tunny said...

Hi Judith, I've had exactly the same feeling about those Chicken Soup books!
Great to read that your book has been recognised. I look forward to reading some more of your blog over time.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I have a site that might be of interested to you if you are seeking scams penis enlargement related items. You can find it here, scams penis enlargement

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learning about medical advice penis enlargement has been a passion of mine. It's always good to see other sites interested in the same thing. One site I found helpful is medical advice penis enlargement They don't cover all of the subject, but cover quit a bit. Thanks for providing such good information for all to enjoy. From all of us here in New York, have a great year.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading a paper from a university about this subject. Nice article. You know what you are talking about. Along the lines of this theme, I have a similar site penis enlargement now where more information can be found on the subject. Thanks for the bit of information you posted here.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My site is in a similar niche and some might find it as useful. I have a penis enlargement penis related site focusing on penis enlargement penis related topics.
Not what I was searching for, but none the less an interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it! I was looking for discount penis enlargement or something like it. Very informative.

I have a discount penis enlargement related site.

Check it out when you can. ;)

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the same subject line, it's interesting how many people look for information about ranked penis enlargement . I also like learning more about ranked penis enlargement One of the sites I find very informative is ranked penis enlargement I've learned alot from them.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a similar website tied to penis enlargement where Come by some time.
I absolutely fancy your website, It's bookmarked! This information is fine stuff.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I found you while searching for products penis enlargement. I have a site on products penis enlargement located here, products penis enlargement Maybe you can stop by sometime.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you sure have a nice site here with some very interesting stuff. I have already bookmarked it.

It's a shame I spend so much time blog surfing that I often forget my own. Crazy me. :) But its so addictive and fun.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

penis pill
Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a site similar to yours. It's related to phallus

Drop by when you can.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home