Thursday, November 17, 2005

On Tuesday, November 15, Ken and I moved into our new home in the southern section of the Central Adirondacks. The final move is scheduled for December 14 or thereabouts, so time is drawing near for me to lay "Musings from Redwing Marsh" to bed for that eternal nap. I believe one more entry may be called for here, but, until then, please visit me at my new blog "Adirondack High" for tales of our adventures in the North Country. I'm still going to need a cooking and wine blog, but it will no longer be called "La Cuisine Massachusetts." And where will I blog about books and the literary world? At this point, I have no idea, but I do know that "Adirondack High" will be where I'm hanging my blogging cap for a good time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home