Monday, November 03, 2003

Women During the Civil War arrived today! It's absolutely beautiful, much better than I imagined, although Routledge took the cheap route with the cover photos. Other than that, though, it's perfect.

Busily preparing for my Civil War Women book talk on Thursday afternoon at the Westwood Public Library. Trying to get the details hammered into my brain. This task is consuming all of my work time this week, and as such, I think I will be hard pressed to do much blogging. So, to my readers, bear with me, I'll be back. Hopefully on Friday.

I'm concerned about myself. I've been so busy with promotional activities that I haven't had time to read much lately. I really hate that. I'm still working on Secret Father by James Carroll, for instance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home