Friday, March 05, 2004

It's been an impossible week workwise. I've worked like a dog but feel I don't have much to show for it. And since I'm behind, I have to put in some hours this weekend. That means very little time for reading. Oh, help me. This tale of woe is only mentioned so as to explain my blogging absence.

In book news: I have come across the title of a scrumptious-sounding novel so new that it's not listed on Amazon yet. Kate Wenner has just published her novel Dancing with Einstein and will be appearing at the Harvard Book Store on Tuesday evening, March 9th. For reviews, go to the novel's webpage at Barnes and Noble's website. (Sorry, folks. I would provide a link, but the URL is three city blocks long.) It seems to be available in Canada now and is to be published here in "March." Not too specific, but I'm so lured by the description and the reviews that I'm tempted to go out and buy it this weekend. I could use an escape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home