Tuesday, February 10, 2004

What are your thoughts?

I'm trying to grab enough time for a familiar exercise that seems like a good idea to try now. I'm going to sit down and grok out an answer to the question, "Where do you want to be in five years?" Problem is, I'd much prefer to respond to a ten-year time span; a decade would give me more time to accomplish lofty goals. After all, it took me more than five years to write Women During the Civil War. I don't think five years is enough time for me to get to where I want to go. But I'll do it anyway, as painful as it is.

Just wondering if any of you have tried answering this question lately. If so, what was your experience like? It does seem a good way to make sure that the path one is trodding is in sync with one's long-term goals, or should I say fantasies?

Why not email me your comments? I know my comments section is not available. (Haloscan is just not working for me!) If you email me at the address given to the right, I will post your thoughts. Also, if you know how I can get a decent comments section added to this blog, please let me know that, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home