Saturday, October 04, 2003

Blogger is messed up today--nothing is working as it should, so I'll keep this entry brief and try to post more later.

Yesterday was an incredibly beautiful fall day. Cool temps, an intensely blue sky, not a cloud to mar it, brilliant sunshine--golden light shining on everything. I was lucky I didn't have to sit at my desk all day and that I had scads of errands to run. Yes, I bought 13 ears of corn at the farm and made it to collect books from two public libraries and Wellesley College. I adore library visits--the possibilities! I found a thick textbook entitled German for Reading, jam-packed with lessons to help students acquire a reading knowledge of German. I need this--pronto. Only a fraction of the books available on my topic are in English. I also found four books on blogging--can't wait to devour them. I'll report on them as I do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home